The Magic Memoirs – a case study where clever copywriting meets custom website design
THE CREATIVE STORYTELLER’S DIGITAL HOME
A case study where clever copywriting meets custom website design for a site that triples its return on investment within 48-hours
Meet Cass. A creative copywriter and word nerd, Cass works with female entrepreneurs and business owners searching for words that woo and copy that converts.
Before working together:
• Cass was a devoted DIYer who had designed all her past websites … but had yet to create something she really loved.
• Cass felt frustrated and limited by the creative constraints of her current WordPress website.
• While her brand was polished and aligned, Cass felt her website lacked the visual presence needed to take her to the next level.
• Cass was ready to create a series of targeted opt-ins that would elevate her digital marketing, and needed a website that would support her goals.
Cass had a creative vision for her site that would allow her imagination and personality to truly flourish. She needed great functionality and flexibility from her web platform, and a talented designer who could transform her dreams into designs her target audience would adore.
Working with Cass, we created a website that blended original illustrations and iconography with interactive website elements that showcased her creativity.
After launching her new site, Cass:
• Got a 300% return on investment in just 48-hours.
• Now converts 90% of new client contact submissions.
• Reports that the time her visitors spend on each page has doubled.
• Finds it easier than ever to attract her dream clients.
• Has clients that are thoroughly pre-qualified and ready to roll, before they’ve even reached out to her.
• Conquered website shame and truly elevated her digital game.
• Has a site that reflects her bubbly personality and is a masterpiece of entrepreneurial creativity, allowing her to engage with her audience using leading gamification and marketing practices.
In her words:
“Working with Emma was one of the best things I’ve ever done for my business. It wasn’t just the creativity and artistry she injected into my site, it was that she was there for me, by my side, every single step of the way. She’s as clever as she is talented and has an innate sense for knowing what will resonate with your audience, almost guaranteeing that the end result will bring you the clients and kudos you deserve.”
• Cute iconography
• Custom hand-drawn illustrations
• Personality-filled hero headers
• Professional photography by Hayley Richardson
• Versatile functionality via Showit
• Compelling copy written by Cass
• 38 teas sipped
• Four designs inspired by a singing mermaid
• One friendship cultivated (that’ll last a lifetime!)
• Five illustrations sat on by the resident feline
• One father asking, “Does she sell mermaids, dear?”